- Designed to control two stepper motors for controlling a remotely located antenna tuner.
- May remotely control tuning capacitor for magnetic loop.
- Control cable may be a Cat 5 cable up to 200 feet while using a 12 volt power supply.
- Cable lengths greater than 200 feet may be realized using a supply voltage up to 24 volts DC.
- Eight memory locations for both steppers.
- Auto band memories for auto-band change from Icom transceivers (other transceivers may be implemented with a band decoder module upon request).
- Automatic antenna tuning capable with external specified directional coupler connected.
- Stepper motor current control and stepper motor current displayed. Capable of up to 2.5 amps of stepper drive current.
- Stepper over-current/over temp shutdown protection.
- “Jog mode” to easily fine tune either stepper motor.
- Stepper motor speed easily programmed.
The following is a demonstration of StepperTune in action.
StepperTune in the Field
Find Out More
Contact us to place an order or find out more.